Hale Hamilton offer filtration through sintered bronze, in both in-line and Y-shape housings (cartridge insert type), for use within a broad range of applications and markets.
The range of high pressure filters is suitable for a broad range of applications with operating pressures up to 414 bar (6,000psi) and is offered with port connections ranging from 1/4" BSP to 2" BSP.
Adiabatically Shock tetsed variants to EN ISO 7291 are also available.
- Series F100 is a range of filters for use with gases or liquids in high pressure systems.
- Filter types - Sintered bronze.
- Filtration levels - 2.5 to 120 Micron.
- Connections - G1/4" to G11/2".
- Maximum operating pressure - to 414bar
- Body materials - Nickel Aluminium Bronze & Brass.
- Body configurations - Inlne, or Y type (Y Type filter elements can be removed without removing the filter body from the line).