Manual Valve Manifold
Hale Hamilton manufacturers a configurable range of Manual Valve Modules for high pressure gas applications. The modules are based on our highly reliable N6 valves and are suitable for a range of applications.
Summary of Features
- 420 barg Rating
- Balanced Valve Mechanism for easy valve actuation.
- Brass and Stainless Valve / Module Options
- Adiabatic Shock Tested Valves for Oxygen Application.
- Flange connection system - lower fabriaction costs (less welding, pipe, pipe fittings, etc).
- On Valve instrumentation ports - further reduced piping and fabrication.
- Instrumentation port of manifold as standard.
- Zero Clearance couplings for easy valve removal.
- 2-4 valves per manifold (typical). Manifolds can be bolted together to create longer valve manifolds.
- Inlet and Outlet Pipe Connections to suit customer requirements.
- Additional components supplied on the module:-
- Check valves
- Relief Valves
- Actuated Stop Valves
Contact sales for more information.