Pack Filling - Semi Automatic
Our Semi-Automatic Cylinder Filling Skids / Systems are based on Hale Hamilton's proven valve technology and are configured to meet our customers' exact requirements.
The operator deposits a pallet on the filling bay, connects up the cylinder, selects a filling programme and pushes the start button. Filling is automatically controlled by pressure and temperature compensation. Safety interlocks are installed to ensure the cylinders are not over pressurised.
The operator is alerted once the filling cycle is complete.
The control system will priortise the order in which gases, vacuum and filling modules are used to ensure the highest possible productivity.
Summary of features:-
- Fill, Vent and Vacuum valves.
- Back flow prevention.
- Over pressure protection.
- Control Panel
- Filling manifolds to match filing pallets.
- Frameworks and Walkways.
Summary of Benefits:-
- Skid configured to suit your requirements.
- Skid design can be configured to allow for future expansion.
- Design 420 barg as standard regardless of actual filling pressures - supports future upgrades.
- Minimal on site installation / commissioning.
- More productive than a manual system / less manning required.
- Full documentaiton package supplied
- Skid supported by Hale Hamitlon aftersales service.